martes, 7 de agosto de 2012

Playing with Painter


After a good deal of tutorials and several “WHAT THE F…!!!!?” moments I am finally starting to have fun with Painter. This is my first try with this program, celebrating that today I finally found out how to save brushes, geezz!!. I was obviously influenced by Android Jones work, but come on, I needed a starting point and it actually helped me to get familiar with some interesting Painter tools and tricks.
Now, considering that it was actually easy to do this I have to admit that Painter is a good tool and I’d like to get serious about it. Hopefully I’ll be able to make better use of this program from now on!
(BTW fthe reason why I’m learning Painter is because I am supposed to teach it in a couple of weeks!!!!! Holy cow…)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario