miércoles, 30 de mayo de 2012

Cupcake Ninja!!!


-->  
As always, it’s been a while since the last time I uploaded stuff but finally I’m free and ready to update this blog. I’ve realized that I tend to work in two different directions, one is more lighthearted, colorful and playful than the other one, but I love both sides of my work and I guess, if I don’t get to mix them together, I’ll have to build two different portfolios. I’m really not sure of what to do yet but for now let’s begin with the lighthearted part. This is concept design project I did for a fictional iPhone game called Cupcake Ninja.  If you’ve seen a lot of iphone games and applications you’d realize that there is a lot of nonsense and crazy stuff around and I wanted to follow that direction. The purpose of the game, to serve cupcakes ninja style!.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario